In today’s litigious and complicated society, disputes and conflict requiring legal interaction is probable, if not unavoidable even in the civil arena. When you find yourself in such a situation, the competent and experienced legal representation of Edward B. MacMahon, Jr. is available. MacMahon has the legal knowledge, courtroom experience, and personal resolve to aggressively pursue and achieve the best possible outcome for your legal matter.
In Washington, D.C. and Virginia, we represent clients in a range of civil matters including:
- Business and Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Class Action / Shareholder Litigation
- Workplace Accidents
- False Claims Act (Qui Tam)
- Automobile Cases including Accidents with Trucks
Contact Edward B. MacMahon, Jr., Attorney at Law, to represent you!